She likes to clean her plate first so she can show Pete what the plate should look like after dinner.
Sets the table without being asked in the morning. Not at dinner time...?
Loves school.
Talks about one of her other friends from school and how she misses her.
Still likes to play princess.
Loves to ride her bike.
The teachers call her a rainbow of color because when asked what color she was when lining up at school she says she is a rainbow.
She loves mommy... no really it is what she just said, however there are those times she says I roar like a lion that I am pretty sure she doesn't like me so very much!
Loves soup.
Also loves Pete... ! (just said it) I would add that does not always apply.
Rides the bike all over the place, we have already moved the seat back again.
They made pies at school.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.