18 February 2013

Snow storms...

I have lost count of how many we have had but this is the start (and end) of Nemo ( silly to name snow storms but that makes the weather guys feel better I guess... I must admit I like it better than 'the blizzard of 2013')
 After, we are thinking we had around 18"-24" but I never did hear and exact total.
 I was up early to get some fun pictures. I put on Jeff's snow boots that come to my knees and stepped down off the deck and promptly got snow inside the boots... it was a lot of beautiful snow!
 Our driveway.  I had scooped twice the day before so it wouldn't be so hard this morning.
 Our steps and sidewalk are in there somewhere.

 Our little creek.
 Had to scoop a path to get the generator out as our power flickered and then went out for a while... happy to report it came back on and stayed on. :) Took Jeff all morning to do the driveway but we had the best looking one on our road!


Looking down the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.