01 March 2012

Pieper 2 years 8 months


She is a very good helper.
She does not like to go to bed. It is at least a two hour process. I have started gating her in her room which seems to be working.
She sometimes loves Pete to much and other times she runs from him yelling 'little man coming'
She is doing very good with counting and recognizing numbers.
I stopped trying to potty train her a while back and she has started going 'all by herself' you should see the sticker calendar we have on the wall! Still a work in progress.
The marker on her leg is for Aunt Pam's wedding. Every time I give her paint or markers she will paint herself 'for Aunt Pam's wedding' *sigh*
Books. Books. Books. Still likes them and we get about six from the libraries each week along with her own.
Climbs up high to get away from Pete.
Is constantly making castles out of everything she can stack, some of them are very good. We read a Fairytale book with about 20 stories, I think that is where she got that.
She serves food to Daddy, mommy and Pete. Most things turn out to be cupcakes.
She paints with everything... do you see a theme, I guess her imagination is kicking into overdrive.
Seeing her 'tip toe' ALWAYS makes me laugh. Even this morning when she was tip toeing quietly by Pete and promptly woke him up.
When we went to CVS yesterday I asked her what I said I needed and she told me. Amazing little tape recorder came in handy! :)
She had a follow up eye appointment, her eyes are fine, she was talking to the nurse and said something about tripping and breaking her neck, where to you think she heard that? The nurse just looked at me in a strange way so I had to explain myself.
She is good enough to jump up for me when I need to lift her up... I am not sure if I am weak or she is heavy but the jump sure does help!
Likes to get and give 'little bear hugs' and 'big bear hugs'. Thank you Grandpa Bauer.
He tantrums are becoming fewer, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.