Christmas secrets.
Pete loves being any kind of naked.
Play ball!
Pete pulled himself up last night on the couch! He was going after the toilet paper roll. (I use it on the kids noses and have them placed strategically around the house) I think if I could figure out how to make that into a toy I could retire a rich person!
We have had a couple of sleepless nights with the colds we all seem to have. Peter will wake Pieper up and vise versa, I am trying vicks on Pieper this morning so we will see how it works and then try it tonight in hopes of better sleep for all.
We have some cold weather this week at last. It was around 20 when we woke up this morning, clear beautiful skies.
Looks like good weather for the weekend!!!
On a side note... half of the beard came off this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ha ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.