As I post this I am very grateful for the first quite morning we have had since Peter was born. The kids slept in past 6:30 so we were able to enjoy a cup of coffee this morning. It is the simplest of things that can recharge your battery!
My husband reminded me why I married him last night. When I was talking about a shirt I wore when I first moved to CT and how much differently it fit me now he simply said "we must have hotter water down here..." it made us laugh for a while... :)
The kids are on different nap schedules which means our days are pretty busy straight through. The library class is over until January, funny I think Peter and I miss it as much as Pieper!
We stayed here for Thanksgiving. We flirted with the idea of going to Vermont but I didn't want to miss the first Iowa vs. Nebraska game... turns out I wouldn't have missed much. But Jeff was grateful to not have to drive a great distance for a few days so it all worked out. One thing about making a 15lb turkey with all the trimmings is dinner comes easy for the next few days. We are still eating it!
yay for quiet mornings. :)
ReplyDelete