11 July 2011

To sleep or not to sleep... there is no question...*sigh*

Pieper has been fighting going down for naps as well as at night... oh my it can be fun. Sometimes Peter is still up and making noise so she must come out to check on him... I don't count those times she is just being a big sister. Most times she just doesn't want to go lay down and it takes her a while to realize she is indeed tired.

Peter is a fighter... does not like to go to sleep but boy when he goes down he is a dream. This morning he woke up a 5 am, slept from 10 pm! His naps are not as long or often during the day but he remains a very happy baby. He seems to be growing daily, I don't remember time going by this quickly with Pieper.

I would have been going back to work this week if I was going. I can not imagine leaving them both again even though I was lucky enough to work a couple of days a week outside of home.
thank you husband.

Side note: what to do with your 23 month old when she gets up at 5:30... make blueberry muffins with her help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.