18 October 2010

Work is insane

They have let the manager of the Greenwich showroom go so I am now Manger of New England outreach and manger of the Greenwich showroom. I still work two days in office and three days from home, they didn't want to pay me any more money to come in an extra day. ( sitter costs money!)
I am a little busier but I am sure I will adjust in time. Nice to be able to get things into shape like they were when I left to have Pieper.
Pieper will soon be a big sister. We are expecting our second child in late march. All appointments are going well. Little heart beats and legs all growing nicely. 7oz at my last appointment. 17 weeks along. Will have pictures up soon.
Things are showing up much quicker this time around, I will soon be in maternity clothes at this rate, everyone says it is because everything has a memory of being stretched out!
I was really tired this time around in the beginning, it has gotten a little better but there are days when I need a nap! Other wise I think things are going pretty much the same as with Pieper.
I sometimes catch Pieper looking at my belly in a strange way, we tell her there is a baby in there and she seems to like that, just not sure if she still thinks we are talking about bellies, she has always liked bellies and belly buttons!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.