08 September 2010

Lungs... check

Pieper has found her scream, oh boy can she scream!
She helped me do her laundry today by carrying the clothes basket to her room (empty) and back out to the living room. She only fell down once!
I have given Pieper a cookie... have I said that once? I feel a little guilty every time I do it but her face is so very cute when she sees the container come out of the freezer ( yes, I keep my cookies in the freezer, it is the only way to make them last longer than the day you make them!).
She is really working on those last four teeth, I say that with hope, she doesn't have room for many more, these are really causing sleeping problems and she is chewing on everything.
She is starting to put the shapes in the correct holes in her little bucket. Although she still does get frustrated and take the lid right off! Problem solved.
Still likes to pick the tomatoes off the vine, even if they are green... she is pretty quick when she wants to be.
She loves to run around naked, Mom says all babies do, but you almost have to catch her if she gets away!
Should I be calling her a baby?
She is getting ready to talk, more syllables than ma ma, da da, ba, ba. almost said puppy but it was early in the morning and she only did it once...?

1 comment:

  1. It is so cool when they start putting the shapes in the correct spots. Now Graham doesn't even have to think about it. He just knows... and he knows what shape-sorter toy ones go into which toy. Crazy.

    Yay for more words too!!! Graham said Hi this morning... but we'll see if he does it again anytime soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.