Everything is going along fine. Jeff came along today. Baby wasn't as active as in the past but I was also due to eat! Nurse brought me crackers and Peanut butter and the moving started.
She asked me if I was having any pain, I wasn't but apparently I was having Braxton hicks. I always wondered why everyone talked about those and I never had any! I do have them, I just don't feel them! :) no complaints by me! She said I wasn't having any contractions... She said I would know... :)
For all the moving, prodding and poking going on I really would like to believe the baby will come a little early but it looks like nothing like that is going to happen. I was hoping with all of the walking we did this weekend in Newport RI I had walked the child out early but alas it was just me with sore hips and a tierd body! :) Baby is coming on its own time!
Regular doctor visit on Friday...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.