23 February 2009

Giving it a go...

Kassie has one of these going for her and Stacey has been doing if for some time, I really enjoy them so here goes. 'Bear' with me as I learn the ropes!
Jeff and are are starting to get excited.
I have been very lucky, other than sleeping more than I though possible and a few growing pains things have been going very well.
We are very happy with the doctors here in Greenwich, they have all been very kind. Right down to the guys who take my blood and we know I don't do that very well. I get to lay down and drink OJ!! Yes I am very spoiled!
Will add some pictures soon.

1 comment:

  1. Yea for starting a blog!! I think it is a great way to keep friends/family in the loop.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.